free html visitor counters

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


Monday, January 10, 2011

What I Came 2 Do!!!!!!

I'm Going INNN *Wayne Voice* I came 2 bring the world a part of me. Creative mind with a real story behind it.. No Limits....Some Rules...Pure Realness!!! Life is really like a movie.. Millions of edits until the finished product is ready(Destiny) Feels good to be living proof of a young black kid from philly tryna make it. Blessed to know BS from the real. I lost major things in my past. I coulda been gave up on Life..but I always had 2 remind myself "Its No Point"...No point in giving up. By my father being killed when i was young forced me to believe that I would end up the same way... But as you can see I was wrong... Not where i want to be yet..but I know where I'm going #Trust
 Bringing good things back 2 my city is what's needed. It's madd N*ggas out here that have the same story or a story period.. We gotta shine light on" US" that's living and surviving this struggle. Better days I'm sure on the way!!! Matter of time....Never gonna stop this mission!!!! Keep ya eyes open cuz IM READY!!!!

~Dabuljae~
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment